Friday, July 31, 2009

Beautiful rash!

Isaiah has developed the most beautiful FULL body rash. Thankfully it just seems to be a non-serious allergic reaction to something. We have no idea what, but we have benadryl. There "happen" to be a few doctors around the Mayfield Guesthouse right now, so he even got to be looked at by a physician.
Anyways, we are not worried, I (Jenny) just wanted an excuse to write a blog. We are doing well and not feeling too much jet lag. Tomorrow Todd and I get to take a Swahili lesson. We may have a couple more in the next week, after that, we don't know about language lessons.
We scouted for a stove and a refrigerator today. We've seen some new birds and Isaiah woke up this morning talking about the birds singing. I've gotta go for now. Have a great day everybody!

5 comments:

  1. Grandma Joey and Aunt Tracy are thrilled that you all arrived safely and hope that Isaiah's little rash goes away quickly...It's not fun to be itchy!! Enjoy the birds Isaiah : ) We love you guys!! I'm one of your many followers so I check this blog often!! Talk to you soon!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you made it ok and that the boys did great traveling over. Sorry about the stroller but I am happy that you will get it soon. Hope Isaiah is feeling better soon and that his rash goes away. Emma went to bed last night talking about seeing the giraffes and elephants with Isaiah. It was too cute The Sullivans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you guys are doing well! I look forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A full body rash does not sound like fun! Glad to hear it is not serious. Loving all the updates. Keep them coming. Love you guys lots and lots. Hugs and Kisses from the Manns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bird watching is terrific! I have a great professional guide there if you ever are interested. I asked him about the best guide to get and Joy got it for Paul for Christmas last year. You can ask her what it is. I'm blank. I do miss all those birds, except when they woke me at 5, that is.

    ReplyDelete