Sunday, August 16, 2009

Never to be bored again!!

So, I had an appointment with my Kenyan OB doctor. We found the baby's heartbeat and that was so exciting. The doctor sent me to have lab work done and to have an ultrasound. The doctor doing the ultrasound said, "I SEE TWO BABIES." Todd and I started laughing. What!!! We are still in a bit of shock, but excited too!! Both babies looked healthy. Lord willing we will have twins in February.
Isaiah says "HI and I love you." Isaiah met two goats and named them Eli and Carter after his friends in St. Louis Park. "I love and miss my friends very much." Isaiah is doing a great job making new friends in Kenya.

9 comments:

  1. Okay, so now I'm crying. And all because of a goat in Kenya. :) Tell Isaiah we love and miss him very much, too. And that we're praying for him a bunch.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! I was completely shocked when my dad called and told me that you all are having twins! What an adventure you all are on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your adventure just keeps getting more exciting! I am really happy for you all.

    ~Angie Washington

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Now you are to be doubly blessed!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is thrilling news! I love reading your blog updates & keep you all in my prayers each day...God bless you in this amazing journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How exciting! Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!!! Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! My first thought...oh. my. goodness! Jenny, may you continue to feel well. Pregnancy in Kenya was bound to be a different experience all on its own, but now even more so! Are you going to find out if they are boys/girls/1 of each? God's richest blessings on the Hilemann family of 6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twins!! What a blessing! We will be keeping all 6 of you in our prayers.

    Darcy Terpstra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, I am praying for you everyday for health and energy and thinking of you many, many times each day. I send Hugs and prayers for Isaiah and Nathaniel and Todd too...I can only imagine how surprised you both were. I am so excited for you, and am hammering on God to keep you well and those babies to term! I miss you more than you can imagine and I'll call when I get Skpe...maybe this weekend?? Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete