Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two quick photos.

We're still having a few internet issues and having a hard time uploading stuff. But here are two quick photos.



Nate at the Mayfield Guesthouse in Nairobi - cool safari Dude.
This is a rare moment as Nate's clothes are still clean even though he is outside. Both of the boys are getting dirty - the way boys should!




This is a photo of Isaiah's "Beautiful" rash. The front side of him looked just as "beautiful." He's fully recovered now.

It sounds as if we will now have three days per week of no electricity, so all of our honest plans to stay technologically connected have changed. Thankfully, we have power most evenings so we do have light in the house.

Good night for now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! What is the rash that Isaiah has??? Is it some thing that people get in Kenya???
    Love,
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear stories and see pictures of our precious grandsons. I'm so grateful for your safety and home. I will pray for rain and for justice. Sending love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of Isaiah, and poor Nate...I'm so glad that rash is gone. As I write this, and read your mom's post's...I am praying mightily for her...knowing how I feel when Jesce is gone on even short missions, I will pray for her peace and your continued safety, health and a positive mission experience...I just know you are touching many lives for Christ and that is a comfort for everyone here who loves you (including me!)
    Lori W. (Big Big hugs for those little guys and the babes on the way...and for you two as well!)

    ReplyDelete